Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Break Fun!

We had the little boys for Spring Break so we all got together and decided to go on a picnic out to Cottonwood. The weather was beautiful and we had a lot of fun. Of course the stream was a plus! Whatever was I thinkin? We all know the rest of this story......................

















If Dawson makes 10 without every bone in his body having been broken, we will all be happy. This child knows absolutely no fear. Dayton called his mom the other night and told her Dawson is learning to ride his old motorcyle and he said, "Mom, he goes as fast as I do." When Dawson got on the phone and Holly asked him about it he said, "I wide weally, weally fast but I can't jump until I get all growed up!"







I have two forever friends. LaDawn and Colleen. LaDawn is the queen of the marshmellow stick! She has SERIOUS roasting skills. She can roast and skin a marshmellow at least 12 or more times before it is gone. Now that's skill!



Neither Dayton or Dawson like roasted marshmellows. They just like to play in the fire!
Davy is LaDawn's youngest son, but he'll always be my kid too! Davy loves Grandma Grape and Cows! Him and Grandpa ought to get together!







Danny and Bob doing what they do best.....holding down the lawn chairs






Holly and her boys






My other forever friend just moved back home. She left for 2 years. She thought she had to go be a "city" nurse for a while. I am so glad she moved back home. We have a lot of fun together and she's always willing to do anything!

No comments: