Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Manure Boys!!

Danny finally got him a big screen TV and Mikey and him spent the day installing in on the wall. It is fairly fabulous....then off to shovel manure!!!




Iknow that Mikey was thinking this is exactly what he missed about Blanding and why he decided to move back. You can't possibly have more fun than shoveling manure can you?


This was actually pretty hilarious. The wind was blowing pretty hard and each time one would throw a shovel full on the garden, half of it would blow in their face. That's when they decided to take turns. I was LMAO!!!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

LOVED seeing all of your photos and reading your posts! You should blog more often!! The manure picture warmed my heart! I am so excited to have my mom and dad back home in Btown!
Oh and tell Holl the next time I'm in town I'd like a pedi! :)