Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanksgiving in Tucson


We went to Tucson for Thanksgiving this year to be with the boys and meet Josh's girlfriend, Angela. We like her a lot! We got there in time to take in a soccer game. Ciana is the goalie for her school soccer team and she is awesome! Grandma is trying to talk her into joining the wrestling team, but so far no success! I toook a picture holder craft with me to do while dinner was cooking and we had a lot of fun doing that. Dede and Erik came for dinner as well as Angela's family. Josh has a nice house that backs right up to a golf course. It is very spacious and roomy. I actually got up at 4:30 in the morning to go shopping on Black Friday. Living in Blanding this has never been on my list of "to do's" and don't think that will become a tradition with me! We had a great meal, plenty of entertainment and lots of laughs.

















































No comments: